BUSAN, 1999 - SHORT FILM - 2021
A pregnant Korean-American woman returns to Korea and her mother. They bathe and scrub each other, hoping to heal past wounds.
- SF Film Festival 2022 Best Short GGA Winner (Qualified for the 2023 Oscars®)
- Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival (LAAPFF) 2022 Official Selection
- National Film Festival for Talented Youth (NFFTY) 2022 Best Short Winner
- Ouray Film Festival 2022 Official Selection
- USC Asian Pacific Film Festival (APFF) 2022 Jury Award Winner
- Currently in festival circuit, more announcing soon
BLOOM - SHORT FILM - 2020
A triptych of an entity coming to terms with its sexuality.
- Made in 4 days for USC 285 Film Production class
SI - SHORT FILM - 2019
After a varsity baseball game, an Asian-American boy navigates his day through seemingly innocent jokes and play.
- HBO APA Visionaries 1st Place Winner
- Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival (LAAPFF) 2020 Special Jury Award
- Salute Your Shorts 2020 Official Selection / Opening Night Drive-In Screener
- Boston Asian American Film Festival 2020 Official Selection
- National Film Festival for Talented Youth (NFFTY) 2020 Best Narrative Official Selection
- USC Asian Pacific Film Festival (APFF) Honorary Title
- *Limited festival run due to HBO exclusivity
TREJUR - SHORT FILM - 2015 to 2018
A woman remembers her wretched, toy-giving grandmother.
- Heartland Film Festival 2018 Official Selection (now Indyshorts)
- Busan International Short Film Festival 2019 Official Selection
- Youngarts Cinematic Arts 2019 Gold Winner
- Arlington International Film Festival 2018 Best Animation
- National Film Festival for Talented Youth (NFFTY) 2018 New Talent Award
- ScreenTest Student Fest 2018 Grand Winner
- Harry Winston Brilliant Futures Recipient 2019
- Presidential Scholar Semifinalist 2019
- Notable Screenings: AMC Times Square, New World Center, Baryshnikov Arts Center, SIFF Cinema Uptown, Prairie Center for the Arts, John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, The Acton-Boxborough Cultural Council